We spend a long time choosing the perfect sofa for our living rooms.
… Often, we spend a lot of money, too.
So, these easy to follow tips to keep your sofa looking ‘like new’ will be most welcome to those who want to keep their sofa in prime condition for as long as possible.
Here’s a few regular tasks you should be performing to show your sofa some love and care throughout the year.
Every Day …
- Plump cushions
- Fix any throws you have
Every Week …
- Remove any ‘bobbles’ that have appeared
- Dust down leather furniture with a cloth (no polish)
- Brush any fabric furniture gently
Every Month …
- Vacuum your sofa – use the lowest setting and attach the brush
- Rotate the cushions if possible
Every Year …
- Wash any removable covers following the care instructions
- Hire a professional cleaning company to do a thorough, deep clean