With the current climate around the Coronavirus, we want to re-assure all our current and future clients of precautions we will be taking for your safety as well as ours.
We returned to work as normally as we could with limited dates from w/c 1st June, work that was postponed before ‘lockdown’ were given priority to book dates first, we then opened dates in weekly blocks initially.
We are now taking bookings for w/c 6th July so give us a call to get your work booked in if you haven’t already done so, once that week is fully booked we will open the next available dates for bookings.
Cleaning guidelines & precautions we are following for the foreseeable future
Yours and our teams’ safety are our priority and we will be following all recommended government guidelines, our team have been issued with antibacterial hand wash to use throughout the day along with gloves to wear while we are a working or visiting properties and all our equipment is being disinfected daily.
We will also be observing social distancing guidelines and ask you to respect the same guidelines with our team. During cleaning, we suggest you stay on an alternative floor of the premises while we are working or in a room away from the working area with adjoining doors kept shut.
On-site work & quotes
- We will assume the environment we will be entering has been free from any possible coronavirus infection and if this is the case we will proceed to vacuum the area using an upright with HEPA filters to reduce the risk of redistributing particulates.
- Social distancing will be adhered to at all times with a minimum of 2 metre distance
- We will not be offering a handshake greeting
- Wearing protective disposable gloves, changed regularly throughout each job
- Wearing a face mask for your protection and ours while in conversation with any occupants
- Disposable shoe covers are worn and disposed of after each visit
- Using hand sanitiser before we leave our vehicles, during and after each job
- Touchpoint cleaning carried out, we will wipe down any areas we have touched such as handles, switches, doorframes etc with our special virucide treatment and post-treat all items cleaned with a virucide which has been approved to EU standard EN14476:2013 + A2:2019. Killing up to 99.9999% of microbes and coronaviruses including SARS-COV2 which causes the Covid-19 illness
- All equipment used will be wiped down and cleaned with a disinfecting product after each job.
- All equipment will be thoroughly deep cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day
- Vehicle cab areas will be disinfected between jobs
- No cash or cheques, payments are requested to be made Bank Transfers only, if you require alternative payment options please call the office before booking work
- We will not be accepting any drinks for your protection as well as ours, please do not take offence to this.
What we ask from you
- Do NOT arrange for other tradespeople to be in your home at the same time as we will be there if they need access to the same areas as we will be using
- Respect the social distancing guidelines
- To avoid unnecessary contact, we ask you to remove any personal items from any rooms to be cleaned, such as children’s toys, breakables, collectables, small items of furniture, etc.
- We would request that anyone staying in the property while we are present will remain in a separate room to where we are cleaning – if you wish to go out while we are there then that is ok with us
- During the pre-clean inspection, please respect the 2-metre social distancing while discussing with our technician any areas of concern regarding spots & spills you may have.
- Allow us to ventilate the areas we are working in by having windows and internal doors open where possible
- Don’t be offended if we refuse your offer of drinks.
- People and pets must be kept away from the areas being cleaned and treated both during the cleaning and the drying process.
- If someone in your home is showing symptoms of Coronavirus or has been infected please contact us and if necessary we will re-schedule your appointment.
- Please pay your balance promptly by bank transfer – if you cannot pay by bank transfer please contact the office, cash or cheques will not be taken during the current climate.
Rug Cleaning Drop off & Collections
If you are looking to get rugs cleaned we can still collect these from you or you can drop them to our unit by appointment.
Either way, social distancing will still need to be observed.
- If we collect from you we will require for the rugs to be rolled up and left in an easily accessible place for us to pick them up, if this is not possible due to large rugs then we can discuss alternative ways to collect. When we return them we will arrange a suitable place to leave them, if they are large rugs we can discuss placing back in place for you.
- If you drop rugs off to us we will schedule an appointment time for you to drop them off, we will take them out of your vehicle and into our workshop, when you collect the rug we will place it back into your vehicle.
- All rug inspections will be done in our workshop and any concerns emailed to you before we start any cleaning. Rugs will also be left untouched from the time of entering our workshop for 48 hours before anything is done to them.
To download or print a copy of this guide click here Cleaning guidelines & precautions May 20
Stay safe and we will speak soon
For more detailed information take a look at a recent blog post here